Monday, July 28, 2008

Quilting - yes there is some

Having been asked to do a demonstration on machine applique and decided to make something from the samples rather than just have lots of them sitting around until the next demo request. It also gives me something finished to show which is small, but did i draw my design on paper? No don't be silly that would be the sensible think to do and I have never knowingly done anything sensible:) Long story short I forgot what I was going to make it but was much grander than the end result, I know this to be true as now that it is finished I remembered what my original intention was.... Anyway here is what I made -
It is actually a cushion but this is the best pic I have of it!
Yes I know it is pink and its hearts, but hearts are a good way to demo machine applique there are inny points, outy points and curves. And I have all that pink fabric left over from Charlotte's pink quilt, its got to go somewhere!

2 comments:

patchlisel said...

very nice,
Elisabeth

JulesQuilts said...

Thank you, I'm glad you like it.
Julie