Sunday, May 25, 2008

Finished

I finished Charlotte's quilt on Thurdsay night, whilst watching Grey's Anatomy! Will post a pic after the quilt show. Spent Friday snoozing, I stayed up waaayy too late on Wednesday trying to finish the quilt, sons were watching the football so I was relegated to my studio, I got into the groove and didn't want to go to bed! It always hits me a few days later then I get to pay for it.

The puppies have had their jabs and are now able to go for walks so we have been going for short walks all week which probably contributed to the tiredness on Friday too. I haven't walked regularly since our last dog Zak died 2 1/2 years ago, I have to say I didn't realise how much I have missed it. My body has missed the regular exersise and I have put on waay too much weight.

So which project do I tackle next? I have some of the blocks made for the charity quilt here to make into place mats and a table runner for sale at the show, hardly an inspiring prospect but it has to be done. Why oh why do I put these things off then have them sitting looking at me at the last minute?!

My current to do list make:
table runners x2
place mats x 8
play mat for baby Beccy
cot quilt for Beccy

Oh thats not too bad and I have a couple of months on the cot quilt Beccy is only a month old so will not need the cot quilt just yet!

No comments: