Wednesday, May 7, 2008

It begins


Welcome to my blog.

I've finally decided to take the plunge and start a blog.

Will this cause even more procrastination or will it inspire me to actually create some quilts and post them here? We will see.

I will begin with my current wip (work in progress) make that one of my current wips :)

This is the 3rd of my Rag-Bag Roses. I made the original in 2003 for a contest in Popular Patchwork magazine. After I made it I wanted to do it using yellows and also reds. I made the yellow one in 2004, then got bored of it and never quite got beyond cutting out the background fabric for the red one. With hindsight I realise I should have made them all differently then would perhaps not have got bored quite so quickly :).

All are made using hand dyed recycled fabrics.

Now I just need to learn how to upload pictures.


2 comments:

Mai-Britt Axelsen said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog, Jules, I shall be the very first to comment on yours and I shall look in on a regular basis.

Get a NeoCounter as soon as possible, I'm sure you want to know if people have been visiting - I got mine after a month, so it doesn't show the true picture.

JulesQuilts said...

Thanks for the tip Mai-Britt, Ive added the counter, what a learning curve!